What’s the difference between a Blog built on WordPress and a web site built on WordPress?
With a web site, the home page is equivalent to a traditional web site home page. A Blog is included as a menu item and is thus built into the site. You get the best of two worlds: a Web site and a Blog.
- You must provide us with design guidance, preferably a link to a site that you like or a ‘mockup’ you create in a graphics program or another visual program (e.g.,Power Point). Additional designs incur additional charges.
- You make your ‘posts’ on a different page which is the built-in Blog.
- We do not automatically include the response forms for REALTORS® as we do with Premium Custom Blogs because we’ve found that non-REALTORS® want these sites too.
- We add your content only for your home page. Of course, you supply the content. Up to nine additional blank pages are created, ready for you to drop in your content.
What Is Included?
- You Control Passing Link Juice to Frequent Comment Posters
- Provide links to sites you like. We won’t copy, but we can emulate.
- We Create Contact Form with Spam Control
- We Set Up Additional Spam Protection for Blog Comments
- We Set Up Your About Page with Content You Supply
- We Add Google Analytics Code for Stats
- You Control URL of Posts and Pages
- You Control Social Bookmarks for Posts
- You Manage All Tags for Posts and Pages in Control Panel
- You Can Set Robots Tags – nofollow and noindex If Desired
- You Can Automatically Check for Broken Links in Posts and Pages
- You Can Control the Order in Which Pages Appear on Your Nav
- We Set Up Html Site Map
- We Set Up Feedburner and Subscribe by Email Functionality for Posts
- We Set Up Title Tags for Home Page
- We Set Up Metatag Defaults for Posts and Pages
- We Set Up Spam Control for All Request Forms
- We Register Your Site Maps with Google, Yahoo, and MSN
- Info Request forms – pricing depends on complexity of the form
- IDX Link (for REALTORS)
- Newsfeed (you supply the URL of the feed)
If you want something that isn’t listed, just ask!